BITS Pilani is a preferred destination to recruit from, for a large number of companies. We feel validated in the quality of education and experience we provide to our students when a majority of our students are successfully placed on campus. Each of our programmes are designed to give our students a balanced education with theory as well as practical knowledge. In addition, they are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities as it helps them develop soft skills and develop well rounded personalities. It is this that differentiates our students and makes them a valuable part of any company they join.
About or Nearly 600 students from the Pilani campus sit for placements every semester, of which almost 100% succeed in securing a job.
Why recruit from BITS Pilani?
Stringent student selection - all our students enter the institute after proving themselves first the school level and then again at BITSAT. We believe in only rewarding merit and thus offer no quota of any kind.
World class curriculum and faculty – over 85% of our faculty members are PhDs and are actively involved in research and journal publications. Our curriculum is constantly updated to reflect the latest in technology and research.
Students with experience in industry – the Practice School Program ensures that every student has spent over 7 months working in industry even before graduation. The program exposes them to real life applications of their course work and teaches them to work in a collaborative environment. The Practice School gives students the vital experience needed to adapt quickly to careers in industry.
Balanced personalities - We believe wholeheartedly in helping students develop to their potential in every field of their interest. Soft skill development is made part of class-room experience through presentation and open ended learning components.
Extracurricular activities, student managed clubs and events give them further avenues to express themselves and develop skills beyond academics.
Companies Recruited From Bits Pilani In Ay20-21
students successfully placed
Who recruits from BITS Pilani?
BITS Pilani is a preferred recruitment ground for most corporates, large and small. Most of the companies that recruit from us, do campus placements here every year, while new companies are added each year.
For a detailed list of companies that visited BITS, Pilani in recent past click here
BITS Pilani Recruitment Process
The placement scenario at all our campuses has always been extremely positive, most of our students have their career paths chartered much before graduation. Almost 600 students from the Pilani campus sit for placements every semester, of which almost 100% succeed in securing a job. Approximately 300 reputed companies visited our campuses in the previous placement season 2021 -2022, a number of whom were repeat visitors.
- Companies are contacted approximately two months ahead of the start of the placement season
- A Job Announcement Form is floated to interested recruiters through the centralized placement portal.
- After filling the form, the requirements are scrutinized and a mutually convenient date and time is fixed for the presentation and selection process
- The details of the job profile and the visit date of the company are floated to the students through the centralized portal, and applications are invited
- The list of interested applicants is shared with the recruiter. A testing partner may conduct a pre-process assessment on behalf of the company a few days before the process
- Accommodation for visiting officials is arranged in the campus guest house, and student volunteers take care of logistics while the recruiters are on campus
- After the selection process is completed, results are announced, and a letter of intent is released by an authorized representative of the company
Placement Contact Us
Office Postal Address
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Pilani 333031 (Rajasthan)