Why recruit from BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus?
Our placement record speaks for itself. More than 250 large and medium sized companies visit our campus every year to recruit our students. As per year on year(YoY) placement statistics, around 91% of our students(First degree & Higher degree) who are interested in securing jobs through campus placements succeed in doing so. As a result, most of our students have their career paths chartered much before graduation. This is a validation of the quality of education and experience they get at BITS Pilani-Hyderabad Campus.
BITS Pilani-Hyderabad Campus is one of the most sought after Institutes among recruiters. Students are admitted based on the same criteria across the four campuses. Students are selected only on merit, and given the best facilities to encourage all-round development. Some salient features of our education process are as follows :
- Stringent student selection
- World class curriculum and faculty
- Minor programs in Data Science and Finance
- Students with hands-on industry experience through the Practice School Program
- Students with exposure to numerous extra-curricular activities
- Excellent infrastructure & communication facilities
List of Recruiters
BITS boasts a wide array of prestigious recruiters from around the world
Companies Recruited From Bits Pilani In Ay20-21
students successfully placed
Our Recruitment Process
Process Driven Placement System - Over time our placement process has been refined to make recruitment as simple as possible for students and companies alike. The life cycle of the placement process is highlighted below:
- PU Team is in sync with recruiters round the year for various campus engagement programs, however SPOC contact companies about 2 months ahead of the placement schedule.
- Companies provide the requisite data (Job profile, Location, Compensation etc.,) through a Job Announcement Form(JAF).
- Based on the student preferences, the requirements are scrutinised and the applicants' list is shared.
- We fix a mutually convenient date and time for the presentation & selection process.
- We provide essential details of applicants to the company.
- The company re-confirms travel plan a week before the allocated visit date.
- If requested, we book accommodation for company near by the campus.
- Once the company conforms the final selection, the selected candidates are informed. Students sign Offer letter / LOI and a copy is forwarded to the company.
Salient points of the placement process:
- No registration charges
- Rooms with LCD projectors and computer labs are provided for conducting pre-placement talks, aptitude tests followed by group discussions and interviews.
- A team of dedicated placement committee volunteers work to ensure simpler logistics and all other related issues regarding campus placements.
Students from various degree programs, both from the Integrated First Degree as well as Higher Degrees, will be available for recruitment during August - November 2021 and January - April 2022. All these students will graduate in June 2022.
|B.E. Computer Science||95|
|B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation||46|
|B.E. Economics (Only)||3|