What is the Graduating Class of 2022 Campaign About?
It is an opportunity for the graduating students of 2022 to give back to your Alma Mater, and specifically to your fellow junior BITSians. We request each of the graduating student to donate any amount that you deem fit to the BITS Graduating Class 2022 Fund, from your PS-2 stipend or your salary (Could be your first salary). It is completely voluntary to donate towards the Fund.
What would the Fund be used for?
Who would allocate the funds and how?
How can I make a contribution?
What are the benefits of making the contribution?
- Help your fellow students fulfil their creative endeavours and vision
- Listing of names of all contributing members in the annual report and the website
- 80 G certificate for claiming Tax Benefits
When will the Campaign End?
The campaign is on until December 31st, 2022.
Why are we Launching this fund?
- Support fellow students fulfil their dreams, when you can!
- We hope that BITSians become responsible members of society and value philanthropy throughout their life.
- Be connected and engaged with BITS even after graduation