The online search facility available at http://library.bits-pilani.ac.in enables you to
- Search by author, title, subject or keyword
- Check the titles issued against your name and the due dates
- Check the titles reserved by you and the due dates
- Read e-resources, new arrivals list, library notices etc.
Certain services are password protected The system accepts your 8 digit email ID itself as the password.
To Reserve A Book
Books which are on loan as well as the new arrivals can be reserved by any of the following methods.
Online through search catalogue. Search the book record and use the reserve button facility.
Go personally to the library issue desk and give the details of the books.
All books added till December 2002 are in the card catalogue located in the library foyer.
Facilities for Researchers
The following facilities are available for researchers :
- E-resources : The library portal provides access to e-resources such as IEEE journals, Royal Society of Chemistry journals, American Chemical Society Journals, ASCE, and Cambridge Online etc.
CEERI Library Membership : Arrangements are in place for providing membership of CEERI library for the ME/PhD students. Each member can get two books at a time from CEERI Library.
Inter library loan : Arrangements have been made for getting books and articles from other libraries both in India and abroad. Library has an institutional membership with British Council Library, Delhi for borrowing books and videos.
Please contact the library staff for any requirements
Readers are welcome to suggest books for the library. Book suggestion forms are available at the library counter and also at the Akshay bookshop. Please route the book suggestions through the library committee members.
Suggestions and Complaints, if any
Suggestions for improvement of library services and complaints, may be sent to the Librarian at email@example.com.