Did you know BITS has formal programs to support startup and entrepreneurship at each of its campuses?
Many students and faculty startups from campus get funded through government, CSR, and alumni funds. These entrepreneurs have bright ideas and the talent required but lack the specific direction to sharpen their pitch for the customers and investors. Sounds familiar? Many of you have already traveled on this path and know what works and what doesn’t! Your learning and wisdom can help these young entrepreneurs traverse this risk-filled journey by avoiding common pitfalls and saving a lot of unproductive hours of effort.
If you would like to mentor/support startups at BITS, please show your interest by filling out this simple form. We’re forever grateful for your support!
You Might Also Like
- Coursing through the financial sector with Brilliance: Laura Evelyn Anesly’s Journey from Computer Science to Finance
- Navigating the Intersection of Technology and Business: The Journey of Mary Winni Sheryl from BITS Pilani to Professional Success
- From BITS to the Skies: A Journey with Kanishk Vishwakarma, PhD Candidate in Aerial Robotics at the University of Limerick
- Sakshi Khandelwal’s Journey from Chemical Engineering to Corporate Excellence”
- Kushal Verma: Riding the Creative Business Waves to Mastery