Posted on : 14/09/2023
Applications are invited for ONE position of PhD Scholar on project, “Separation of Carcinogenic Industrial Solvents Using Solar Energy, Encapsulated PCM based Magnetic Nanoparticles and AI applications for Optimization: Towards a Sustainable Alternative” under the supervision of Prof. Ranjan Dey, Prof. Suvanjan Bhattacharyya and Prof. Surjya Ghosh
Scope of work
● Thermodynamic/Transport Properties of Liquid mixtures
● Fabrication of experimental setup.
● Preparation of encapsulated PCM based nanoparticles.
● Perform CFD analysis
● M. Sc. in Chemistry or M.Tech in Mechanical Engg. / Chemical Engineering
· Basic Exposure in AI/ML
· Computational fluid dynamics (ANSYS, Open Foam, Comsol)
· Experience in Experimental work on
Fellowship: ₹37,000 - ₹42,000 per month (based on the year of PhD and performance)
Place of work: BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus, Goa
Application process: Please apply with CV and Cover letter (showing alignment and justification with the roles/responsibilities/requirements) using this form
Preliminary shortlisting will be based on resume and telephonic/audio-visual interview within a week of last date of application. For final interview, the candidate will be informed through e-mail for interview. No TA/DA will be provided in case of personal interview. For more details, please contact: