Applications are invited from interested and motivated candidates for the following position.
Assistant Manager – Incubation
Qualification and Experience -
Master’s (MSc, MTech, MS in Sciences / Engineering / Business Administration) with 2 years of work experience (or)
Bachelor’s degree (BE/ BTech in Engineering with a minimum of four years of work experience
- Previous experience with incubation center (preferably academic) or Technology Innovation Hub (TIH), product management, Venture Capital firms or assisting senior leadership in business development vertical of industry
- Fluent verbal communication, and superior writing and presentation skills, command on Microsoft Office, and other relevant tools
- The candidate should be dynamic(not more than 35 years) having both business and technical background, and with an experience in program and facility management, cross-functional team facilitation, and organizational operations.
- Prior experience of handling Seed Fund schemes or other funding Programs will be an added advantage.
Procedure for Application:
- These positions are open for both internal and external candidates. We request you to refer suitable candidates for the above positions.
- Internal candidates are requested to submit the application along with a letter justifying their suitability for the position duly forwarded by their Reporting Officers to HR Manager.
- External candidates may send their applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of Position applied in the subject.
- Last date to submit the applications to the HR Manager is December 20, 2023.