Eligibility for Admissions through BITSAT to the academic year 2024-2025
- For admission to all the Integrated First-Degree Programmes (B.E. and M.Sc.) except B. Pharm. candidates should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- For admission to B. Pharm. programme, candidates should have passed the 12th examination of the 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in 12th class examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
- Students who are appearing for the 12th class examination in 2024 or who have passed the 12th Examination in 2023 only are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2024 test. Students who have passed the 12th examination in 2022 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2024. Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2023.
- Admissions will be made purely on merit. The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT-2024. However, their eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in the 12th examination, as mentioned above.
The Institute considers only the latest performance through a public examination for admission. If the results of the latest examination are not available within the due date for submission of the application, the candidate will not be considered even if there are some earlier performances of the 12th class or its equivalent or any higher examination available with him/her. If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in the 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed.
For more details, please click here
Birla Institute of Technology & Science,
Pilani Campus, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031 (INDIA).
- +91-1596-255294, +91-1596-255330,
- +91-1596-255540, +91-1596-255541
(Note: For any queries, you may contact through the above phone numbers on any working day during Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9 AM - 1 PM & 2 PM - 5 PM Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM)