I work in the areas of Cosmology, Astrophysics, and High Energy Physics. I am interested in (i) Looking for the signatures of New Physics (e.g. dark matter, extra dimension(s), space-time noncommutativity, supersymmetry) in ground-based and astrophysical laboratories, (ii) On early universe cosmology - inflation, modified gravity theories, (iii) Gravitational wave and its detection and (iv) Quantum memory.
Funding agencies that have supported my research activities from time to time
- SERB, DST, Government of India
- CSIR, Government of India
- DAE, BRNS, Government of India
- DST Fast Track Project, Government of India.
- Associate Dean, Faculty Affairs Division, BITS Pilani, K K Birla Goa Campus.
Teaching, Research, PhD student, Research grants, Publications, Conference/W'shop, Citations, CV, Student corner, SKA