Grants, Consultancy and Industrial Research (GCIR)
- To help and motivate the faculty members in obtaining research grant from national and international agencies by submitting research projects.
- To promote collaborative research activities with industries.
- To encourage participation of faculty in national and international conferences and forums and of repute;
- Publication of research papers, monographs, etc.
- To support new and innovative areas of relevant research leading to product or process development.
- To promote establishment of industry sponsored research centers.
- To identify areas and create an environment for consultancy services to be taken up by different academic groups and individual faculty
- Implementation of internal funding schemes like Seed Grant, Additional Competitive Grant, Research Initiation Grant etc.
Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
CSIR -National Institute of Oceanography NIO-Goa
University of Perpignan, France
University of Tartu, Estonia
University of Leeds, UK
Siemens Technology Private Limited
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
- CSIR -National Institute of Oceanography NIO-Goa
- University of Perpignan, France
- University of Tartu, Estonia
- University of Leeds, UK
- Siemens Technology Private Limited
- JSW Steel
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), AS Norway
- Ghent University, Belgium]
- Hitachi India Private Limited -Consultancy
- Kurade Agro Products, based in Cuncolim, Goa –Consultancy
- Lockheed Martin Corporation, USA
- Goa State Pollution Control Board
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and Centre for High Technology (CHT) –Consultancy
- National institute of wind Energy (NIWE), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India,
Forthcoming Seminars & Workshops
The execution of the Sponsored R&D projects is done in strict compliance with the norms of funding agency. Following are some of the useful policies for submission of Seed grant, Research Initiation grant and also for submission of proposals for Testing and Consultancy projects.
Prof. Sanket Goel
Dean, Research & Innovation (University Wide)
Prof. Shibu Clement
Associate Dean, GCIR
Mrs. Namita Parmekar
Mrs. Suchita Verlekar
GCIR Office email: email@example.com