1. Dr. Pushpita Ghosh from Center for Theoretical Biological Physics, Rice University, USA delivered a talk titled "Self-‐organization in the realm of Chemical and Biological
Physics" on 7th July, 2015.
2. Dr. Suresh Sriram from NALCO, Illinois, USA delivered a talk titled "Development of Self-Healing Polymer Composites and Photoinduced Ring Opening Metathesis Polymerization"
on 31st March, 2015.
3. Two new labs, (a) Spectroscopy, (b) Materials Chemistry & Catalysis were inaugurated on 8th May, 2015.
4. The Department of Chemistry procured a Microwave Synthesizer from the DST-FIST grant.
5. Professor K.V.G. Chandrasekhar visited University of New South Wales, Australia, under the University Immersion scheme of BITS-Pilani.
6. The total extra-mural funding of the Department of Chemistry has reached INR 2.6 Crores approx in 2013.
7. The Department has received the DST-FIST grant of INR 90 Lakhs in 2013.
8. Prof.N.Rajesh, was admitted as fellow member of Royal society of chemistry, London (FRSC) in April 2010.
9. Prof. Tomoyuki Akutagawa, Institute of Multidisciplinary Research for Advanced Materials, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan delivered a lecture on the Topic: Designs of
Hydrogen-Bonding Molecular-Assembly Nanostructures and Ferroelectric Responses on 28th January, 2015.