Duplicate Transcripts/Provisional Certificates (On Campus) for Graduated Students
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR DUPLICATE TRANSCRIPTS
1. Appropriate request application in the prescribed form is to be submitted to the AUGS Division for FD students/ AGSR Division for HD & PhD students with your details like name, ID. No., address of communication and the number of duplicates transcripts etc. required.
2. The requisite charges can be paid through online (www.onlinesbi.com -> State Bank Collect) or by a Demand Draft drawn in favour of BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus payable at Hyderabad; and others or International Money Order in favour of BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus. Outstation Cheques / Drafts are not accepted.
3. If a duplicate transcript is required in a sealed envelope, one has to send envelops with the addresses of the Universities or the address of the university. Duplicate Transcript cannot be sealed in un-addressed envelope. Duplicates once issued cannot be sealed in envelops by BITS Pilani at a later date.
4.Do not authorize another person to apply and/or collect copies of your academic documents. Academic documents are confidential documents and should not go in wrong hands. It is in your own interest to preserve and prevent your academic document from their possible misuse.
5. The requests received are processed on 'First Come First Served' basis. No priority treatment is possible or given to a request made in person. Graduated or off-campus students can send the request by post, speed post or courier. They are not required to come to BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus to make a request for duplicates.
6. If for some genuine reason, it is not possible to make a request for issuing duplicates by the student himself, an authorization letter for applying and/or collecting the duplicates, duly signed and dated, giving the reason 'why he/she cannot make/send the request?', should be made and directly sent to The Associate Dean, AUGS Division, BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, Jawahar Nagar, Kapra Mandal, Hyderabad-500078. If authorization letter is sent by fax, original must also be sent by post.
7. The authorization letter should contain the name, ID. No., address of the authorized person and your signature should be in original.
8. Duplicate transcript requests are normally processed within 3 to 5 business days, depending on the queue, after the request is received, verified and found in order. This process may take longer during peaks, which is normally at the beginning and end of each semester and process time depends upon queue of requests.
Request along with correct payments should be sent to:
For First Degree For Higher Degree & PhD
Associate Dean Associate Dean
Academic-Undergraduate Studies Division Academic-Graduate Studies and Research Division
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Hyderabad Campus Hyderabad Campus
Jawahar Nagar, Kapra Mandal Jawahar Nagar, Kapra Mandal
Hyderabad - 500 078 Hyderabad District - 500 078
Telangana, India Telangana, India
Telephone: 040-66303827 Telephone: 040-66303836
Fax: 040-66303998 Fax: 040-66303998
Click Here for F.D Graduated Duplicate Transcripts Click Here for H.D & Ph.D Duplicate Transcripts
Click Here for F.D Duplicate Grade Sheets Click Here for H.D & Ph.D Duplicate Grade Sheets
Click Here for F.D Continuing Transcript and Duplicates Click Here for H.D & Ph.D Transcript and Duplicates