Since 1979, our pioneering corporate education model called Work Integrated Learning has made us India’s leading corporate education provider and the first choice of formal engineering education to working professionals. BITS Pilani WILP programmes have helped corporate leaders connect their learning investments with their business and also significantly contribute towards organisation’s priorities in areas such as Productivity enhancement, Employee retention and Succession planning.
• Education Delivery at Employer’s Premises. These programmes are delivered by experienced faculty at the partner organisation’s own premises, and can be pursued by the employees without taking any career break.
• Industry Relevant & Rigorous Curriculum. WILP programmes are designed to integrate modern academic content with evolving requirements of the workplace, and are delivered with the same rigour as programmes offered on campus.
• Customized curriculum. Designed to cater to the learning needs of specific industries, these programmes are also offered with a degree of customization to suit the Learning & Development needs of corporate partners.
• Consultative Approach. We begin by understanding the learning and development objectives of the partnering organisation, and based on this understanding, recommend relevant programmes and customised curriculum.
• Online Assessments. The Learning Management System enables students to develop competencies in various courses through tests, quizzes and other graded evaluation components.
• Virtual Labs for experiential learning. Several courses have virtual laboratories for learning by doing experiments using a variety of software tools.
• Assignments / Project drawn from the work environment. To provide a professionally relevant learning experience, students are encouraged to choose the topic for their Assignments and Project, drawn from their work environment.