M.Tech. Pharmaceutical Operations and Management
Pharmaceutical manufacturing is unique interdisciplinary field wherein the employees need to know basics of drugs and pharmaceuticals apart from usual engineering and process knowledge that is required for any kind of manufacturing. Being a highly regulated field, appropriate knowledge of regulatory guidelines that need to be followed is essential. The employees usually know about one or at most two of above critical functionalities based upon their background.
The four-semester M.Tech. Pharmaceutical Operations & Management programme has been designed in such a way so that the executives would have appropriate awareness of all the essential aspects of drugs, quality, regulatory, manufacturing, management and engineering that are important in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
Duration: 4 Semesters
- Learn without any career break by attending BITS Pilani faculty led online lectures
- Industry relevant & rigorous curriculum that integrates modern academic content with evolving requirements of the workplace
- Projects drawn from the work environment provide a professionally relevant learning experience.
- Enables students to gain an overall perspective in the domains of pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, process engineering, regulatory and management simultaneously.
- Provides insights into the manufacturing management
- Well-defined work integrated exercises to transform classroom learning into practice.
- Guided internship project to for execution of knowledge gained.
Employed professionals holding BDS/ B.Pharma./ B.Tech./ BE/ BVSC/ BAMS/ BHMS/ M.Pharma./ M.Sc./ M.Tech./ MBBS/ MD/ MS/ MVSC/ MDS/ Integrated First Degree of BITS Pilani or its equivalent with one year of relevant work experience.
The last date for submitting application form has been extended to December 12, 2016.
How To Apply
Learn more about apply to the programme of your choice.
Fees Structure applicable for candidates seeking new admission.
Attending Online Lectures
Important information for aspirants applying to BITS Pilani WILP degree programmes.