M.Tech. Embedded Systems
The discipline of embedded systems lies at the intersection of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. The four-semester M.Tech. Embedded Systems programme is quintessential for practicing engineers in the embedded systems industry (automotive, avionics, consumer electronics, medical devices, defence, and processor design) who want to gain knowledge in state-of-the-art tools and theories. The core topics span embedded control, real-time operating systems, model-based design and verification, Processor Architecture, Chip Design and implementation of embedded systems.
Duration: 4 Semesters
- Learn without any career break by attending instructor-led online lectures from any location
- Industry relevant & rigorous curriculum that integrates modern academic content with evolving requirements of the workplace
- Projects drawn from the work environment provide a professionally relevant learning experience.
- Enables students to gain a holistic approach in the design of Embedded Hardware and Software Systems
- Provides practical insights into the Embedded System Design though experiments using simulation software such as Kiel, Code Composer Studio, Star UML
- Hardware and Software design Assignments and Exercises help students gain practical knowledge on Embedded System Design
- Well-defined work integrated exercises to transform classroom learning into practice.
- Guided internship project to assimilate both technical and execution knowledge.
- Allow the students to script the program and its various modules to suit the requirement of their respective organisations
Bachelor of Engineering in EEE/ ECE/ ENI/ Computer Science or equivalent with minimum one year of relevant work experience.
The last date for submitting application form has been extended to December 12, 2016.
How To Apply
Learn more about apply to the programme of your choice.
Fees Structure applicable for candidates seeking new admission.
Attending Online Lectures
Important information for aspirants applying to BITS Pilani WILP degree programmes.