Process Driven Placement System - Over time our placement process has been refined to make recruitment as simple as possible for students and companies alike. The life cycle of the placement process is:
• We contact companies about 2 months ahead of the placement schedule.
• Companies provide us with the necessary data through a Job announcement form.
• We scrutinise the requirements and then send a formal invitation to the companies.
• We fix a mutually convenient date and time for the presentation & selection process.
• We announce the visit along with the details provided by the company in the announcement form to the students.
• We ask eligible students who are interested in the job to apply for the job a week before the visit.
• We provide essential details of applicants to the company.
• The company re-confirms travel plan a week before the allocated visit date.
• We book accommodation for company (on payment basis) at the Guesthouse within the campus.
• We book a presentation hall and a student volunteer is allocated to take care of the logistics on campus.
• We announce the list of selected candidates once the company finalises it.
• Students sign offer letter and a copy is forwarded to the company.
Some of the salient points of the placement process are:
• No registration charges
• Rooms with LCD projectors and computers are provided for conducting pre-placement talks
• Rooms for aptitude tests, group discussions and interviews are also made available
• A team of dedicated placement committee volunteers work to ensure simpler logistics and all other related issues regarding campus placements.