Apart from physical infrastructure as stated above, TBI intends to create certain other supports and services which would include:
• Corporate and legal assistance to the incubatee through internal assistance, BITSAA or third party involvement.
• Organizing events to help companies in networking and showcasing their technologies,
• Meetings with visitors to BITS Pilani K. K. Birla Goa Campus ( such as alumni, VCs, industry professionals)
• An incubatee shall have access to BITSAA technical network and mentorship options.
• CEL may extend support/mentorship in preparation of Business Plans and in undertaking market research studies.
• TBI has several links to advertisement agencies all over India, which help the companies at our centre to advertise themselves.
• Tie-ups with chartered accountants and other professional organizations as required can also, be arranged.
Apart from these, incubate companies have an opportunity for receiving:
• Training in business communication: written as well as verba
• Training in business management: structured short courses.
• knowledge/ information sites where details in regard to management concepts, intellectual property evaluations, deal making, negotiations, networking, VC funding, company registrations etc. are provided.
Annual registration fee The incubatee shall pay an amount of Rs.5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) to TBI, BITS Pilani ,K.K.Birla Goa Campus towards the annual registration fee to be paid at the time of execution of agreement and subsequently within fifteen days of the beginning of each year counted from the date of agreement and shall continue to maintain their registration as long as they are permitted by the Governing Body of TBI to have association with TBI as an incubate.
Before commencement of the incubation period, the incubate has to pay to TBI, BITS Pilani ,K.K.Birla Goa Campus a refundable security deposit of Rs. 5000 ((Rupees Five Thousand only). The amount would be returned at the time of exit from the incubator – provided the incubatee has a normal exit.
1. The predetermined time of incubation ends. According to this criterion, a normal exit can occur at the end of twelve, eighteen or twenty-four months from the date of commencement of the incubation period.
2. Either the incubatee or TBI decides to end the period of incubation.For both situations, the party initiating the termination would provide the other with a month’s advance notice.
Infrastructure facility charges during incubation period.
Total monthly rent for Air conditioned office
Rs.1,500 per month plus electricity