Duplicate Transcript/Provisional Certificates (On Campus)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR DUPLICATE TRANSCRIPTS
1. Appropriate request application in the prescribed form is to be submitted to the ARC Division with your details like name, Id. no., address of communication and the number of duplicates transcripts and/or forwarding letters etc. required.
2. The requisite charges can be paid by (1) a Demand Draft (2) by Bankers/Cashiers Cheque (3) by I.P.O. (4) by International Money Order (5) by Cash (to the Cashier, BITS, Pilani).
The Demand Draft/Cheque should be in favour of BITS, Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus and payable at SBI, BITS Pilani Goa Campus branch, Goa. Outstation Cheques/Drafts are not accepted.
Do not send any cash with your application.
3. If a duplicate transcript is required in a sealed envelop, one has to send envelops with the addresses of the Universities or the address of the university. Duplicate Transcript can not be sealed in un-addressed envelop.
Duplicates once issued can not be sealed in envelops by BITS at a later date.
4. If you require a forwarding letter along with a duplicate transcript, the university supplied forwarding letter form or the address of university/person to whom the letter has to be addressed should be supplied along with request
5. Do not authorize another person to apply and/or collect copies of your academic documents. Academic documents are confidential documents and should not go in wrong hands. It is in your own interest to preserve and prevent your academic document from their possible misuse.
The requests received are processed on 'First Come First Served' basis. No priority treatment is possible or given to a request made in person. Graduated or off-campus students can send the request by post, speed post or courier. They are not required to come to Pilani to make a request for duplicates.
If for some genuine reason, it is not possible to make a request for issuing duplicates by the student himself, an authorization letter for applying and/or collecting the duplicates, duly signed and dated, giving the reason 'why s/he can not make/send the request?', should be made and directly sent to The Dean, ARC Division, BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan-333031. If authorization letter is sent by fax, original must also be sent by post.
6. The authorization letter should contain the name, Id. no., address of the authorized person and your signature should be in original.
7. Duplicate transcript requests are normally processed within 3 to 5 business days, depending on the queue, after the request is received, verified and found in order. This process may take longer during peaks, which is normally at the beginning and end of each semester and process time depends upon queue of requests.
Request along with correct payments should be sent to:
ACADEMIC REGISTRATION & COUNSELLING DIVISION
BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE, K K Birla Goa Campus
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application Form
Download Grade Sheet(Duplicate)
Download Continuing Transcript
Download Graduated Students(Transcript)