1. PRAVEEN G.B (2012PHXP404G), “Design and development of an intelligent system for analyzing brain disorders,” under supervision of Dr. Anita B. Agrawal.
2. RAJELEKSHMI KISHORE (2012PHXF401G), “Spectrum Sensing and Performance Analysis of Cognitive Radio Systems,” under supervision of Dr. Ramesha C.K. and Prof. Anupama K.R. (Co-supervisor).
3. SAIF NALBAND (2013PHXP008G), “Design And Analysis of Non-Invasive Diagnostic System of Knee-Joint Disorders Using Vibroarthographic Signals ,” under supervision of Dr. A. Amalin Prince and Dr. Anita B. Agrawal (Co-supervisor).
4. BHUSHAN KADAM (2013PHXP010G), “Ultra-wideband Microstrip Antenna Beamformer for Wireless Applications,” under supervision of Dr. Lucy J Gudino and Dr. Ramesha C.K. (Co-supervisor).
5. KHAIRNAR VIKAS VISHNU (2013PHXP409G), “Design and development of pattern and polarization reconfigurable microstrip antennas for wireless applications,” under supervision of Dr. Ramesha C.K. and Dr. Lucy Gudino (Co-supervisor).
6. JOSHI ABHISHEK DILIP (2013PHXF410G), “Design of network protocol stack for Airborne Vehicular Networks,” under supervision of Prof. K.R. Anupama and Dr. Narayan Manjarekar (Co-supervisor).
7. A. BHARAT BUSHAN SINGH (2013PHXP009G), “Development of Renewable Energy Based Hybrid Systems for Smart Grid Applications,” under supervision of Prof. M.K. Deshmukh.
8. SHAILESH KHANOLKAR (2014PHXP409G), “Performance optimization of next generation communication systems,” under supervision of Dr. Nitin Sharma and Dr Priyanka Desai (Co-supervisor).
9. K L N CHARY (2014PHXP408G), “Development of Stochastic Model for Prediction of Underwater Ambient Noise in Shallow Water,” under supervision of Prof. M.K. Deshmukh and Dr. Nitin Sharma (Co-supervisor).
10. N BALAKRISHNAN (2015PHXP019G), under supervision of Dr. Nitin Sharma.
11. S KAUSTUBHA HARIHAR (2015PHXP020G), under supervision of Dr. Narayan S Manjarekar.
12. REENA FERNANDES (2015PHXP008G), “Studies on some ADC architectures for the development of innovative low power, high precision and high speed converters,” under supervision of Prof. Dipankar Pal.