1. ES C263 Microprocessor Programming and Interfacing(Instructor 2010,2011 and 2014)
The course covers 8086 microprocessor programming and interfacing to 8255,8254,8259 etc.
2. CS G553 Reconfigurable Computing (Instructor In-charge 2010,2011, 2012 and 2013)
The course covers FPGA architecture, HDL(verilog) programming ,SOC design.
3. EEE G626 Hardware Software Co-design (Instructor In-charge 2010,2011,2012 and 2013)
The course covers the embedded modeling, cross-compiler ,profiling, power saving at system level
4. BITS ZG553 Real Time System Design(Off-campus 2011,second sem. 2012)
Concepts of real time algorithms are discussed and implementation of RTOS is taught.
5. ESLT ZG641 Hardware Software Co-design
Courses taught during 2002 to 2006(In other colleges)
1. Computer Organization
2. Digital Design
3. Basic Electronics
4. Microwave theory
5. Electromagnetic field theory
6. Antenna Design