These programmes in engineering are mathematics and hard science based and incorporate many up-to-date techniques of analysis and synthesis.
These degree programmes have both Practice School and Thesis/Seminar options. By judicious choice of electives, students of any of these programmes can make themselves prepared for
- admission to higher degree programmes in the best universities of the world
- a good career in teaching & research
- multi disciplinary, professional career, etc.
BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus offers the following Integrated First Degree programmes:
- B.E. (Hons.) Chemical Engineering
B.E. (Hons.) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
B.E. (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. (Hons.) Computer Science
B.E. (Hons.) Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- B.E. (Hons.) Biotechnology
- B.E. (Hons.) Electronics & Communication Engineering
Normally a student is able to finish any of the above undergraduate programmes in 4 years (8 semesters).